Monday 18 June 2012

A BRIEF INTRODUCTION

Let's see. Hmmmm.. How to start?? Guess I'm not good in writing a blog. Since it was my first time writing a blog. Fuhhh.. Really got no idea in starting a blog. Ok2! Let's see. Guess I would start with a lil introduction of who I really are. 
\(^.^)/

Full name as stated in my identification card is Charles Alvin anak Tedong. Mixed iban with a lil bit of chinese. Since my mom is half iban half chinese. My foster grandparents is iban (Iban simanggang) while my real grandparents (from my mom) is chinese. Date I was born to earth is on 30 November 1989. Actually I was bornt premature. Born only 7 months. Fuhhh.. Luckily I survived. Now I was pretty healthy. I mean really "healthy". Hahahaha!
Sibbilings? I got three lil cute sisters. My first lil sisters is Cynthia Sungau Lendai (now in upper 6). Next is Clare Temaga (primary 6) and last but not least Cantianella Rampa (primary 5). If anyone noticed that all of our name starts with "C". Hihihi! Me myself were very close with my youngest sister while the 2nd were close with the 3rd. Me with the 2nd really have some grudge among us. Always fight over small things. But well~ since I'm the oldest, I always win. I love it! Hahahaha! 

My lil sisters at Kidurong Beach if I'm not mistaken.

Education? Hmmm.. Used to pursue my study at SRK Sacred Heart and SMK Sacred Heart. All boys school. Hahahaha! Doing quite well in my UPSR, PMR and SPM. A big failure in STPM since I focused to much in my sports. Huhuhu! Then continue my study at INSTEP. Hope that's not all. Hope can further my study again in the future :-)
Sports I loved most are football, futsal, handball and rugby. Can't go to far in rugby since I got some 'halangan' from my parents. Guess I go more in football and handball during school time.

My Parents

Guess that's all for now. Gotta go. Will update my blog as soon as possible.
yeah! .\m/ RockOn



No comments:

Post a Comment