Thursday 5 July 2012

QUOTES OF THE DAY

Love Is In The Air


 I love it when my heart smiles but when it does, it smiles because of you
-unknown

 If you ask me how much I love you, I won’t say anything. I’ll just take your hand, fill the gaps between your fingers and hold on to you until all your doubts are gone
-unknown

I was sent here by god to watch over you but I fell and broke my wings, you helped me up and now I am your angel with broken wings, unable to leave your side for I have fallen for you
-unknown

I love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours
-unknown


Life Define 


“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.” 
― Mother Teresa

“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” 
― George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment